Friday, February 6, 2009

Catching Up On the Blog

After a long week including illness, school work, and all around craziness, I have finally found some time to get on here and update from the past week.

I am disappointed that I missed my chance to really discuss the Super Bowl, which Larry Fitzgerald is still a beast, Miller had the best commercial (High Life!), but the Steelers still came out victorious.

It was quite a boring game in the second half, but the 4th Quarter was one to remember.

The Cardinals made their pushing and eventually took the lead, but Big Ben to Santonio Holmes was the main difference in the game at the end.

It may have been one of the most watched, if not the most watched Super Bowl ever, but I still think last year's Patriots/Giants game was better.

That is all for now, but be looking out all weekend for new updates from this past week, including recruiting, Lane Kiffin, and the Alabama Basketball coaching favorites.

No comments: