Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Can You Out-Pick My Bowl Predictions? Take Your Chance.

Since everyone managed to make it through last weekend, we can all focus on the upcoming bowl season.

With the EagleBank Bowl on Saturday, the bowl season will officially begin, lasting all the way until January 8th and the National Championship Game.

So, instead of just making my picks for the bowls, like I did during the season, I'm extending the offer out to the loyal readers of "In the Nic of Time" t0 challenge your picks against mine for the bowl season.

Now, I don't want people sending me all sorts lists and what not, so I'm letting ESPN organize the entire thing.

All you have to do is go to ESPN.com and sign up for a ESPN.com Membership Account, totally free.

Once you have done this, go to the Fantasy tab on the main page and click on College Bowl Mania and sign up to participate.

I have created a private group titled "In the Nic of Time." Once you have found the group, use the password ITNOT to join the group and make your picks.

The group is based on confidence level in you picks, so not only will you select the winner (straight up, not against a spread), and then how confident you are in that team winning the game. Rank every bowl, 1-34.

So, go ahead and take you chances against me. The CW Sports Staff didn't do so well in November when we went head to head, so hopefully you can do a little better than them against me.

No comments: