Saturday, November 7, 2009

Picks, Previews and Prognostications-Week 10

After taking a week off along with the Crimson Tide last week, its back to the picks along with a new Gameday out by the Crimson White sports staff.

Speaking of Gameday, I am now 28-28 for the season, back at .500 yet again, in the CW picks for the year.

For as bad as I have been this year, I am content with where I am, but compared to the rest of the staff, someone is getting their ass whipped, and that someone is me.

Overall, I am 70-42 on the season, which is 62.5% on the year. Meh.

So today starts a new campaign: The Strive for 70. Week 10 is the first chance to head in that direction, and after what looks like an easy slate to pick this week, hopefully I will be there in just one week.

To the picks!

Navy @ Notre Dame-Fighting Irish

Virginia @ Miami-The U

*Florida State @ Clemson-Tigers (and blame FSU's ugly uniforms)

Oregon @ Stanford-Ducks

Northwestern @ Iowa-Hawkeyes survive again

*Duke @ North Carolina-Duke

*Oklahoma @ Nebraska-Boomer! Sooner!

*Oregon State @ Cal-Jahvid Best didn't get worse

*South Carolina @ Arkansas-Whoooo, Pig Suey!

*Ohio State @ Penn State-Joe Pa hands The Vest #3

*LSU @ Alabama-Yea, let's go to tha Georgia Dome!

No comments: